Monday, February 21, 2011

February 20th

Get ready for picturama.  Today was a special day, I couldn't choose just one or two pictures.  We drove down to Columbus yesterday so we could come see Leanne in a play today!  She was cast as Cinderella in a children's concert put on by the Columbus Symphony Orchestra.  It was so cute and so fun!  Leanne did an amazing job!


Here is most of Leanne's fans, minus Rachel the picture taker.  


My sister came up to enjoy the performance with us.  


Along with her son Dylan, she brought my niece Michal for the occasion.  It was Michal's birthday present from her Aunt Teresa.


All us girls in the bathroom.  ;o)


Leanne on stage!  She was beautiful.  Much prettier than those stepsisters!


The fairy godmother arrived to make her dreams come true.


What a beautiful princess!


And now she has her prince.  


To finish off the night, I had to get a shot of my 12 year old....who will turn 13 tomorrow!  This is my 'baby boy'.  Oh how time marches on.  

1 comment:

  1. No wonder you couldn't choose just one photo! They are all great!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete