Friday, January 14, 2011

January 13th


Orthodontics

My daughter thinks I'm a nerd, but that's not entirely true.  I'm a mom.  It is in my job description to be annoying and take pictures at the most inopportune moments of her life.  Later on, when she is grown and has her own children she will be better able to understand my obsession. 
I know this is a hard time for her, as everyone who's had any orthodontia knows it can be annoying at the least and painful at it's worst.  But the payoff will be an even more beautiful smile than she has already been able to share, and less dental problems over the years.  I am thankful that my wonderful husband has a job with good insurance and for all the hours of hard work he puts in so we can put our children through this good-for-you pain.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment